To drive sales of a Cloud Accounting Software to new Cloud Accounting Software trialists in regional Asia through providing consultancy and assistance during the trial period. By understanding trialists business needs and addressing concerns by probing, learning, problem solving and recommending the features that are suitable for their business resulting in a successful sale.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in business management, marketing, communications.
- Accounting/Bookkeeping experience or qualifications a plus.
- At least 2 years of BPO Sales experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal in English.
- Must be willing to work shifting schedules, holidays and weekends.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from prospects, customers, management, and staff.
- Strong outbound telephone sales and Leads Generation experience.
- Experience in dealing with small to medium businesses, a plus.
- Must be willing to work in Makati City.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish connection with the customer by getting to know their business and assisting the customer during the setup.
- Communicate with customer via phone, email, Skype or Google Hangouts to provide information about products or services.
- Schedule phone or Skype call meetings with trialists to find out about their business and providing assistance based on their needs and requirements.
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of products and add on marketplace (particularly those most relevant to core asia markets).
- Communicate daily with sales staff regarding sales activities and tactics.
- Maintain documentation
Salary offer and Benefits:
- WE OFFER TOP COMPENSATION AND COMMISSION PACKAGE.
- Full Time Job
- DAY SHIFT
- 9 hours shift (8 working hours + 1 hour Lunch Break)
- Work schedule shall follow Singapore holidays or as determined necessary by management.