The position consists of performing any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
- A Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Accounting Technology, Business, or related fields.
- Preferably BS Accountancy and BS Accounting Technology Graduate.
- At least 1 – 2 years work related experience.
- Bookkeeping and financial accounting skills, preferred but not required.
- Strong skills in data analysis and reconciliation procedures.
- Experience servicing United States businesses is a huge plus.
- Strong command and use of MS Office Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to develop processes to improve workflow.
- Ability to problem solve, attention to details and multi-task effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable in using of any accounting systems such as Xero, QuickBooks and SAP, preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, ability to establish rapport.
- Ability to learn, document, and share knowledge about various business processes.
- Ability to motivate others towards achieving goals.
- Ability to work independently with strong sense of focus, task-oriented, nonjudgmental, open personal qualities, clear sense of boundaries.
- A strong sense of and respect for confidentiality involving both clients and fellow employees.
- Ability to work in a variety of settings with culturally-diverse families and communities with the ability to be culturally sensitive and appropriate.
- Willing to be assigned in Bacolor, Pampanga.
- Prepare templates from various data sources for uploading to Xero.
- Provide data entry work on various occasions where uploading or automation is not available.
- Automate or increase efficiency of existing processes.
- Work with client data, and create best practices and procedures.
- Support the management team and other internal customers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of data.
- Continuous quality improvement of data collection methods and analysis for efficiency and process streamlining purposes.
- Participate in regular staff meetings, staff training programs, supervisory sessions, and accept the responsibility for aiding the development of positive team relationships as requested.
- Adhere to company and client policy, procedures and the professional code of ethics.
- Doesn’t mind the repetitive nature of work that needs to be done on a regular basis such as:
- Preparing Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables
- Bank reconciliation
- Payroll Processing
- Bills and Invoice Processing
- Answering and providing effective solution on client’s queries and / or concerns.
- Performs other duties as required.
Salary offer and Benefits
- Competitive Salary Package
- Full Time Job
- 9 hours shift (8 working hours + 1 hour Lunch Break)
- Morning shift or as determined necessary by management.
- Fixed weekends off