Manages the general ledger activities from point of entry to financial statement preparation for commercial real estate/construction partnerships. Performs various data gathering, tracking and record keeping. Review accounting statements for accuracy, including balance sheet statements, profit and loss statements, consolidated statements, audited financial statements and other accounting statement reports.
- A Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Accounting Technology, Business, or related fields.
- Experience servicing United States businesses is a huge plus.
- At least 3 years work experience in Real Estate and Construction industry preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Preferably with accounting software experience ( Xero experience is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, ability to establish rapport.
- Willing to be assigned in Bacolor, Pampanga.
- Recording of property sale settlements in the books.
- Computation and recording of accrued interests on loans (assets and liability).
- Recording and reconciliation of intercompany transactions (due/to from).
- Recording and reconciliation of Escrow Accounts for properties bought.
- Attaching back up files or documents to each transaction in Xero.
- Checking and publishing bank recon reports in Xero.
- Recording bank transactions to applicable categories.
- Tracking of Future Unfunded Construction Assets.
- Tracking of different properties bought and currently in construction or development.
- Tracking of deposits on property under due diligence.
- Generate and review monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reports.
- Meet with client over the phone to discuss financials.
- Performs other duties as required.
Salary offer and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Full Time Job
- 9 hours shift (8 working hours + 1 hour Lunch Break)
- Morning shift or as determined necessary by management.
- Fixed weekends off