Monday, May 29, 2017 — You can now include your accounts payable and receivable in your Xero Report template for a much more efficient reporting in Xero.
Customized Professional Reports
With the new and improved report templates in Xero, you can now generate professional looking reports in an instant– complete with title page, contents section, and logo.
Reports for Monthly Tax Return Preparation
For firms providing monthly tax services such as GST, VAT or sales tax, management reports in Xero is suitable for you!
With just a few clicks, you can create customizable reports that you can use in preparing monthly returns for your clients.
Create Your Own Monthly Management Report Template
To produce your own monthly management report templates, just follow these easy steps:
1. After you creating your report template, go to your client’s Xero account
2. Go to Reports > All reports > Adviser.
3. In My Xero, click Templates.
4. Click New Template.
5. Enter the name of your created template (ex: Monthly Management Report)
6. Include the reports that you need for your template. You can also use any of the following reports below:
- Aged Payables
- Aged Receivables
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss
- Statement of Cash Flows
7. Adjust date range to “Last Month”.
8. Click Ready to Use.
Visit the Xero Help Centre to learn more on how to create and customize your Xero report templates.